Welcome to SNMMI
To improve health care by advancing molecular imaging and therapy
- Nuclear Medicine Week
- Annual Meeting Highlights
- Save the Date!
- CME, ACPE & VOICE Credit
SNMMI Quality Assurance Patient Simulator Program
Enhance your nuclear medicine practice. This program offers a unique, unknown patient simulator "phantom" that demonstrates actual clinical problems in technique and diagnosis found in nuclear medicine practice.
Next Scheduled Webinars:
PET QC: Optimizing Scanner Performance
June 20, 2013 at 3pm ET
RECIST and Other Tumor Response Measurement Criteria
August 8, 2013 at 3pm ET
Lifelong Learning at your Fingertips
New modules are now available to help fulfill your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements.
The Latest News
In Memory of
Henry N. Wagner, Jr., MD
- May 23, 2013 Study finds link between sleep apnea, Alzheimer's disease
- Molecular imaging: The answer to challenges of personalized care
- Hospital systems implement radiation monitoring programs
- U.K. review agency proposes transparency rules
- Report: Prior authorization for imaging not linked to savings
- Woodcock: Redefine studies of personalized drugs
- EHR transition ahead of schedule, HHS reports
SNMMI Events & Announcements
Every month, JNM brings readers around the globe clinical investigations, basic science reports, continuing education articles, book reviews, employment opportunities, and updates on rapidly changing issues in practice and research.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The bimonthly journal Molecular Imaging is an authoritative resource for molecular imaging research covering all modalities, with special attention given to emerging techniques, innovative model systems and new imaging agents at the interface between basic science and medicine.