- Join Today
- About CMIIT
- Contact Us
Center for Molecular Imaging Innovation and Translation
center of molecular imaging
Focusing on the Future of Molecular Imaging
SNMMI's Center for Molecular Imaging Innovation and Translation is an organizational component within the SNMMI that is dedicated to all aspects of molecular imaging in the detection and management of disease. The primary focal areas of the Center are educational programs, professional and intersociety networking, and serving as a resource for development and implementation of SNMMI policy in this specialized area.
Message from the President
Todd Peterson, PhD
The Future is Bright for CMIIT
In an historic membership vote, in June 2012, the Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) voted to amend their Articles of Incorporation and change their name to the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI). Although the society’s name was just recently changed, the SNMMI has been focusing on molecular imaging for many years now.
Educational Programming and Events
Educational Events, Enduring Materials and Resources for individuals involved with and interested in molecular imaging
- Dec 9, 2013 PET/MR shows promise for dementia imaging, researchers find
- Even children with Alzheimer's-linked gene show brain changes, study finds
- Who should decide what clinical trial data are disclosed?
- CMS extends stage 2 MU through 2016
- Leapfrog issues Top Hospitals list for this year
- Notifications help boost post-discharge awareness among doctors