Quick Reference For Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- July 2012 SNMMI Annual Meeting Abstract Winners
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 4 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 3 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 2 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 1 (.pdf)
The Scope of Practice defines the parameters of what technologists do.
The performance standards define the activities, the steps involved in performing procedures, includes patient assessment and management, etc.
Visit the SNMMI Learning Center for all your continuing education needs.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The official newsletter of the SNMMITS.
SNMMI and You
Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
The SNMMI supports education and research in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through competitive grants and awards funded by the Education and Research Foundation for the SNMMI (ERF).
An organizational component within the SNMMI that is dedicated to all aspects of molecular imaging in the detection and management of disease.
An organizational component within the SNMMI dedicated to all aspects of the development and utilization of PET and PET/CT in the detection and management of disease.
The Latest News
- May 20, 2013 Cell polarization could be clue to development of atherosclerosis
- On tap at SNMMI meeting: 18F-NaF for bone cancer
- Collaborative grants spur "discovery science"
- China moves to streamline medtech regulatory process
- FDA seeks more patient input
- Another bill to repeal ACA passes House
- CMS allows states flexibility on Medicaid