Quick Reference For Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- July 2012 SNMMI Annual Meeting Abstract Winners
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 4 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 3 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 2 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 1 (.pdf)
The Scope of Practice defines the parameters of what technologists do.
The performance standards define the activities, the steps involved in performing procedures, includes patient assessment and management, etc.
Visit the SNMMI Learning Center for all your continuing education needs.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The official newsletter of the SNMMITS.
SNMMI and You
Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
The SNMMI supports education and research in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through competitive grants and awards funded by the Education and Research Foundation for the SNMMI (ERF).
An organizational component within the SNMMI that is dedicated to all aspects of molecular imaging in the detection and management of disease.
An organizational component within the SNMMI dedicated to all aspects of the development and utilization of PET and PET/CT in the detection and management of disease.
The Latest News
- Jun 14, 2013 SNMMI Annual Meeting Highlights History, Looks to Future
- Jun 11, 2013 SNMMI Responds to CMS PET Coverage Decision
- Jun 10, 2013 SNMMI 2013 Image of the Year: Radium-223 Dichloride Response in Bone Metastases in Breast Cancer Patients
- Jun 10, 2013 SNMMI Position Statement on Adequate and Appropriate Reimbursement for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Radiopharmaceuticals
- Jun 17, 2013 Complimentary PQRS Web Seminar
- Jun 11, 2013 CMS Releases Final Decision Memo for Positron Emission Tomography (FDG) for Solid Tumors
- Jun 5, 2013 NRG Comment on the Status of the HFR
- May 29, 2013 Career Opening for Imaging Physician at the FDA
- Jun 19, 2013 Group updates AUC for amyloid imaging
- DaTscan allows for early Parkinson's diagnosis, treatment
- Doctors don't discuss clinical trials with patients, survey finds
- Chinese medtech market poised for continued growth
- FDA sends final rule on unique device identifier for OMB review
- Bill to support mHealth issues is reintroduced by Calif. congressman
- Report explores 10 best strategies to address HIT risks