Quick Reference For Technologist Students
What is Nuclear Medicine Technology?
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist is a highly specialized healthcare professional who works closely with the nuclear medicine physician. If you have a keen interest in the health sciences and computer technology and are looking for a people-oriented career, consider Nuclear Medicine Technology!
Visit the SNMMI Learning Center for all your continuing education needs.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The official newsletter of the SNMMITS.
SNMMI and You
If you have questions, contact our Membership Department via email or by telephone: MemberInfo@snm.org (703) 708-9000.
Established in the 1970's, the Society of Nuclear Medicine Technologist Section (SNMMITS) is designed to meet the needs of the nuclear medicine technologist.
Useful links and references for technologist students.
Register with SNMMI as a technologist student.
The SNMMI supports education and research in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through competitive grants and awards funded by the Education and Research Foundation for the SNMMI (ERF).
The Latest News
- Dec 2, 2013 Treatment Plans for Brain Metastases More Accurately Determined with Aid of Molecular Imaging Tracer
- Nov 18, 2013 Gallium-68 DOTATOC Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Neuroendocrine Tumor Management
- Nov 6, 2013 Nuclear Medicine Therapy Increases Survival for Patients with Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
- Oct 6, 2013 SNMMI Celebrates Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Week
- Dec 3, 2013 Applications for the 2014 Robert E. Henkin Government Relations Fellowship
- Dec 2, 2013 Status Update on NTP’s Radiochemical Production Facility
- Nov 22, 2013 FDA Issues New Warning on Regadenoson and Adenosine
- Nov 21, 2013 Update on Mo-99 Availability
- Dec 6, 2013 F-18 PET/MRI has edge over MRI in detecting pelvic lesions, data suggest
- Probe could detect MS before onset of symptoms
- NIH launches brain tissue network
- Europe slowly embraces biosimilars
- Bill to discourage patent troll lawsuits clears House
- Research gets $4M boost from National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Pfizer to provide more clinical data to trial participants, researchers