The Journal of Nuclear Medicine
The Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM) and Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology (JNMT) are the most widely read peer-reviewed publications in molecular imaging, nuclear medicine and allied disciplines.
|Every month, JNM brings readers around the globe clinical investigations, basic science reports, continuing education articles, book reviews, employment opportunities, and updates on rapidly changing issues in practice and research. JNM's Newsline offers in-depth reporting on news affecting every facet of the field—the latest scientific events, government decisions, industry developments, socio-economic trends, and a broad selection of reviews from the literature.|
For more than 50 years, JNM has led the field in nuclear medicine research and continues, each month, to provide more than 20,000 readers with the information they need to advance this rapidly expanding field.
- Highest impact factor of any nuclear medicine journal worldwide—5.774
- Continuing education articles approved for 2.0 AMA/PRA category 1 credit and SAM credit
- VOICE-approved articles for continuing education credit
- Contents that span basic science, diagnosis, therapy... nuclear cardiology, oncology, neurology.. and more.
- Cutting-edge research data
- Most highly rated benefit of membership in SNMMI
- Online access and search tools free with subscription
- More than 50 years as the leading nuclear medicine journal
- More than 50 years of content archived online
SOURCE: The Journals of the SNMMI©
Latest JNM News Items
- Dec 2, 2013
Nuclear Medicine Therapy Increases Survival for Patients with Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
Nov 6, 2013
Treatment Plans for Brain Metastases More Accurately Determined with Aid of Molecular Imaging Tracer
Oct 3, 2013
Molecular Imaging Predicts Risk for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
Sep 4, 2013
PET Predicts Outcomes for Patients with Cervical Spinal Cord Compression
Aug 1, 2013
PET/CT Bests Gold Standard Bone Marrow Biopsy for Diagnosis and Prognosis of Lymphoma Patients
Jul 10, 2013
Radioimmunotherapy Deemed Safe and Effective for Lymphoma Patients
Missing an SNMMI journal that should have been sent to you? Submitting your claim request is easy with our online form.