Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology
The Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM) and Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology (JNMT) are the most widely read peer-reviewed publications in nuclear medicine and allied disciplines.
|Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine. Each issue features continuing education articles written by leading educators in nuclear medicine technology as well as news and updates on practice, licensure, and credentialing for nuclear medicine technologists. Practitioners from across the imaging sciences turn to JNMT for peer-reviewed information related to daily clinical practice.|
- VOICE-approved articles for continuing education credit
- Authors earn VOICE credit for published articles
- Advocacy of science, technology, and practical applications
- Multifaceted topics, from imaging and therapy to radiation safety
- Reports on unique case studies
- Features in professional development
- Current credentialing, continuing education and licensure requirement reported regularly
- The only peer-reviewed publication dedicated to nuclear medicine technology
- Continuously published since 1973
SOURCE: The Journals of the SNMMI©
|Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology|
Uptake (Members Only)
Missing an SNMMI journal that should have been sent to you? Submitting your claim request is easy with our online form.